Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZF4 Reproduction

Default ZF4 Reproduction

Numrich is offering a reproduction scope for 360.00. Thought some of you shooters might be interested in a repro instead of that very expensive one!!

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/...2&pid=1152350A

and the scope mount

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/...047030&catid=0
    Last edited by David Mills; 9th April 2010 at 05:18 PM.

By all reports these new repro ZF4's are very nice scopes, and are worthy standins for original scopes.

This might be old news as i may have read it on here , but Meopta has been making them for awhile .
    They re kinda tough to get in the USA, but it can be done...if you wanna fork out 700+.

Being Meopta I am sure the quality is second to none,but these sound like a much better deal if the quality and reliability is there...

7 Bills is way too much to pay for a repro in my estimation...

I woud be interested to the review of this scope should anybody purchase one..

I thought they were $360.00 for scope and around $130 for the mount???

360 is right David. A guy I know up in Alaska just bought one and is very impressed with it. He contacted Meopta and they confirmed that these are indeed their scopes, not a knockoff.
    Last edited by Wilhelm; 10th April 2010 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    360 is right David. A guy I know up in Alaska just bought one and is very impressed with it. He contacted Meopta and they confirmed that these are indeed their scopes, not a knockoff.

Wow,,,,,,,guess the 700.00 + price tag wasnt makeing them fly off the shelves.

360.00 is reasonable...

I didnt know that the numrich product was Meopta...

I think I might haver read the post on G43 forum now that i think about it...

@ that point in time there was not a dist. in America and you had to go through one in Europe...

Could be the 7 bill price tag was a mark-up via the dist who knew it was unavailable so he figured he could do a little gouging,,

500.00 with shipping for mount and verified good optics sound like a very good deal to me...

If i didnt have alrady have a post war czech scope and repro mount i would definitely buy one..

Just ordered one to see how it measures up / will post photos and evaluation when it arrives.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Default Reproduction ZF 4

I took some pictures of the new ZF 4 sold by Numrich. I didn't measure it, but it seems identical to the original. Bit of a high polish finish, though. Nice elev. adj cap, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It's got PIMPSHINE

Sepp are you going to use it for shooting?? If so, please let us know how it performs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast