Thread: Paatz Kleinkaliber

Default Paatz Kleinkaliber

Here's something I picked up over the weekend. Not many stamps on it. I find that it is a 1926 Model and was exported as well as sold in Germany. There was a cataloge done in 1932 that lists it for foreign sales.I read where these were used for trainers as well. I'd say it was in nice shape for being that old. I am on my way to a German .22 Lang collection. Just what I need, another collection, BB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice 22. Is that a scope rail in the middle picture on the left side of the gun?

Yes, that's a scope rail. Unfortunately, no scope. Do you know where one is? BB

Quote Originally Posted by gunbb View Post
    Yes, that's a scope rail. Unfortunately, no scope. Do you know where one is? BB
    No, I don't . The only scopes and mount that I am familar with is the ZF41. The only one I would think that could would work, that's in the ZF41 area, is an early one. That would be the one with the flat roller. But, that's a guess on my part. It would look really cool with one so I wish you luck and I'LL keep a look out when I go to the gun shows.