Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why today was a good day for me .. STG44

Default Why today was a good day for me .. STG44

I have been in contact with Jerry from Recon Ord for the last 2 weeks and paid him for 1 rifle about a week ago ..

Today I went to my buddies store and I had a smile ,From what I understand that 200 of the SSD guns made it into the USA and out of the 200 only 40 are left ..

IM going be be ordering some blanks ,a blank fire device , sling and at least 2 more mags..

The gun came with 2 .

It totaled 5045.00 and I could never get a real one so this camper is on cloud 9 I cant wait to take it shooting ..

Then when I get home what do I see on the cover of Shotgun News ..The spread that Jerry told me they were going to be doing on the PTR/44

I hope you enjoy the pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I took mine to the Houston Gun Show this weekend and put it on the table, people went gaga over it. Welcome to the club!

It's an expensive toy, but fake boobs are expensive and are probably lot of fun too. I had a few parts on mine refinished.

Damn those are awesome. I'd love to have one.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    I took mine to the Houston Gun Show this weekend and put it on the table, people went gaga over it. Welcome to the club!

It's an expensive toy, but fake boobs are expensive and are probably lot of fun too. I had a few parts on mine refinished.

Now THAT is what I would do with a PTR-44 if I had one! I like the mixed finish look!

Default ptr44

[Have had one for some time, fun to shoot,I make both live an blank ammo,had problems when I first got it ,was a problem with the mags as it worked great with orginal mags,I sent the mags back,they replaced them with ones that worked,have fired about 500,rds thru it including about 200 last reenactment,my sr,nr is 0804,its very close to the mp43 i have the bolt an operating rod are smaller,

Quote Originally Posted by John Zimmerman View Post
    [Have had one for some time, fun to shoot,I make both live an blank ammo,had problems when I first got it ,was a problem with the mags as it worked great with orginal mags,I sent the mags back,they replaced them with ones that worked,have fired about 500,rds thru it including about 200 last reenactment,my sr,nr is 0804,its very close to the mp43 i have the bolt an operating rod are smaller,
    what a small world ..my serial # is 0805..lol

can I ask what kind of BFA are you using and where did you get it ?

danke
    PzH

Default blank adptor

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerhooligan View Post
    what a small world ..my serial # is 0805..lol

can I ask what kind of BFA are you using and where did you get it ?

danke
    PzH
    Got it off e-pay, one that had 6 different inserts,works good

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post

Did you use Vinegar to get the Bluing off those parts?
    PTR44 owner.
    M.
    Last edited by Model; 6th October 2010 at 03:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast