Thread: Best way to a hang gun on wall.

Default Best way to a hang gun on wall.

What is the best way to hang a gun on the wall? I dont really care for those big wooden/brass hooks they have on ebay. Looking for a design that dosent stick out like a sore thumb. Are you guys just using nails with heat shrink or what? Want something slick. Thanks.

i use a shadowbox for the one rifle i hung up.

http://www.meadowsdisplaycases.com/info10x52.htm

looks real nice.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

I do it the super cheapo way. Use a stud finder, to find the studs, then bang in a couple 16 penny nails in the right places and a bit of electrical tape to cover the metal. Works great.
    Willi

Made up using .99 cent plaques and wood dowels from Hobby Lobby. The other "racks" for multiple guns is the $ 4.99 Pine coat racks from Hobby Lobby painted black.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

I did something similar in my room in Kommie-fornia. I took 1X3's and cut them to fit from floor to ceiling. I then laid them on the floor with the guns I wanted to display. I then marked the holes accordingly ,drilled in and glued 1/2 inch dowels at about a 45 degree angle. Worked great. I used molly bolts to secure the 1X3's at the top and center. BB

I like the guns so much .I have made collection of guns.There are many ways to hang the guns.For me the best way to hang the gun is to hang it on the wall.This create a nice impression on us when any one see it.And obviously it looks so cool and nice hanging in the wall.