Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY FIRST G41

Took a look and I think it was the thread by Arnhyd. Can't see it to be sure.

WELL...HERE IT IS...MY STOCK FROM LESZEK FOKS IN POLAND...I AM REAL HAPPY WITH THE FIT AND FINISH...THE BARRELED RECEIVER WENT IN TIGHT...I JUST NEED TO AGE IT A BIT, SO IT DOESN'T STICK OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB...
    WHAT DO YOU THINK? ANY HELP ON NUMBER STAMPS AND A Wa135 WAFFEN STAMP?

THANK YOU
    ANDY
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pick up a correct butplate for my rifle today, at the s.o.s. show..now i need to see what else i can find tomarrow...a little at a time...
    Forgot to mention...i also bought a cleaning rod #52 and cleaning rod retaining nut off gunbroker...
    Last edited by GUNHEEP; 23rd February 2012 at 10:04 PM.

Although I haven't been on the site for a while, I'm still looking for parts for my G41(m)
    I have a lead on a few parts mostly New manufactured, but I do have a New manufactured stock. I would like to complete the rifle even though half of it will be original and a half will be new manufactured. At least I'll have a very good representation piece for my collection and a possible shooter.
    If anybody has any leads on parts? Please let me know.
    Thank you
    Andy

Default G41

I've had a few over the years, believe I still have a very nice barrel around. Sepp44

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12