Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M35 Single Decal Heer

I remember as a kid, delivering papers of whatever and people treating me like some sort of nobody. If it was summer and hot, they MAY let us have a drink from the garden hose.I truely believe the saying, "What goes around, comes around" . I shake hands with the mechanic who fixes my car and offer the meter reader or the UPS guy a bottle of water ,on a hot day. I don't want any favors, I do it because it's the right thing to do.I don't buy Girl Scout cookies but I do contribute money to the local Humane Society which is struggling.Like the earth and the world around you, if you treat it right, it will take care of you. Saying thanks, holding doors open, waiting for someone who is stuggling , all are signs of humanity. I don't say these things to promote myself, but just to let you know that there are others like you out there.Take Care, BB

I grew up on the ''wrong side of the tracks'' as they used to say. We had well off relatives that would refer to my brothers and me as "Mary's pickaninnies" [ my mother's name was Mary] and have nothing to do with us. Needless to say I would not let those people or their children stand in line to kiss my ass. More importantly, having been treated like trash myself, I try to be courteous with everyone I meet , until they show me they do not deserve my respect.

For those of you not from the South, pickaninny is an extremely offensive term that was popular up until the 1960s.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12