Thread: Dummy MG34 almost finished

Default Dummy MG34 almost finished

I started with no real knowledge of the 34, a box of torched steel reciever sections, a cut in half and rusted barrel jacket, and some parts that my late brother Tommy Walker left behind. the stuff looked a little hopeless at best. I did a lot of welding and machining, then before I knew it, from all that I built a Semi and a Dummy. the one with a sling is the closed bolt Semi that i posted here in another thread.
    there is more I would like to do to the dummy like a sling and drum, but it's not as important to me as making something out of nothing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by walkerheaders; 23rd April 2012 at 04:29 PM.
    Bob Walker Jr.
    Gunbroker and ebay name: walkerheaders

the bottom mg34 has a zb26/zb30 bipod mount.

Looks good. I admire your talent, to take a bunch of junk parts and make a working gun and a dummy. The dummys out here sell for $1200-$2000 and I haven't seen a semi for sale in awhile. Congrats buddy, BB

Great workmanship.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Default mg 34 modified by TNW semi auto modified. Value needed

I have an mg 34 semi auto machine gun with an anti aircraft tripod.This modification came with a BATF authorization certificate.It was test fired by the dealer and has not been fired since. i have a buyer and need to know what is the fair market value. TNW is the modifying manufacturer and they are legit.What is the fair sale price.
    Also i am selling a bren mark one LMG also legally modified to semi auto. Also sold with a BATF certificate.
    The prospective buyer and myself are trying to find a win-win sale price.
    Any help with these two items would be very much appreciated.

thats a really hard one to say.
    if the buyer can still get a new build from TNW for X amount, then you may have to use X as a guidline and go from there. if he is close by and can touch the item for sale, he is likely to purchase it from you on the spot. is there any way you would be willing to scan the certificate and fix me up with a copy? TNW failed to send the form to me.
    thanks and good luck.
    Bob Walker Jr.
    Gunbroker and ebay name: walkerheaders

Fantastic job on both guns. Well worth having in any collection.