Thread: Repro Sniper

Default Repro Sniper

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Do you think that is a good deal for a shooter?

It will cost about that much to have one built.
    Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    It will cost about that much to have one built.
    Yah..every bit of it.

If I did anything I would dump the scope as soon as it gave up the ghost and have Vaughn install a zielvier or a Kahles H4x60 /Heliavier in the rings if you can snag one in the 300.00 range

Coming from Gunworks it was probably built by Vaughn anyway.

If in fact it is accurate not a bad price for a shooter..

IMO

Steve

First time I have ever looked through one of those imitation Zielviers.

The center vertical post and the starboard horizontal post are pointed....the port horizontal post is flat ,and the (2) horizontal posts are uneven...Talk about lack of quality control....jeez.

On second thought...I would dump the optics immediately and reglass it with some a real teutonic equipment.

But then again...up goes the "pay to play "investment.

The question is will it shoot worth a damn with that scope..?

There are a lot of variables that effect accuracy and you have to eliminate them one by one,and I would be highly suspect of the optics if it shoots all over the place.......but then again it might be ok...who knows until you shoot it.

Kind of a" pig in a poke"...ya dig

All that being said I think it is worth the price if you got some glass laying around in case the scope is faulty.

Steve

Hello,

I would be the only one building at the gunworks of CNY. not to be a buzz kill but i think this is the first accumounts set up i did and actually THOUGHT quite the opposite about how crappy the mounts were made to myself at least, I don't think i said how great they were to the seller as i forget who he/she is and no way I can remember every conversation. I know for a FACT I would never hurt anyones fellings when they spend hard earned cash for items they deem special to them selves, it just not right. what is nice is to hear some nice props for the shop

later
    vaughn

I guess what I'd like to know is whether Vaughn has a repro sniper set up that he would like to sell that is a better deal than this one.

I have a number of friends who would like to fire a German WWII sniper, but I won't let the only sniper that hasn't been called a fake out of my safe.